Revenge is Sweet Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Revenge is Sweet! Now Recruiting! Blood Angels is a clan of dedicated gamers focused mainly on BF2142. And soon CoD4 & 5 C&C & Crysis. If you think you got what it takes to be a part of a frendly team, then feel free to register.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Scroopy app
Best gun in Cod4 I_icon_minitime5/4/2009, 1:12 am by gele

» Lets count to 1000
Best gun in Cod4 I_icon_minitime27/2/2009, 5:30 pm by jezza96

» Scroopy's Second video (bit better then first one)
Best gun in Cod4 I_icon_minitime15/2/2009, 5:09 pm by Scroopy

» jezza96s 4th Bf2142 Video
Best gun in Cod4 I_icon_minitime7/2/2009, 11:07 am by jezza96

» my 12th video
Best gun in Cod4 I_icon_minitime28/1/2009, 3:03 pm by jezza96

» RAWY-WOLFS W@W app
Best gun in Cod4 I_icon_minitime23/1/2009, 8:19 am by RAWY

» well i like fish wat about u
Best gun in Cod4 I_icon_minitime15/1/2009, 11:17 am by clanwolf

» F#CK crysis this is my type of game
Best gun in Cod4 I_icon_minitime15/1/2009, 10:47 am by jezza96

» TEAMSPEAAAAAK!
Best gun in Cod4 I_icon_minitime15/1/2009, 10:42 am by jezza96

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Best gun in Cod4

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

which is the best gun in cod4
Ac130
Best gun in Cod4 I_vote_lcap0%Best gun in Cod4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Airstrike
 0% [ 0 ]
Ak47
 0% [ 0 ]
Ak74u
Best gun in Cod4 I_vote_lcap25%Best gun in Cod4 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Artillery
 0% [ 0 ]
at4
 0% [ 0 ]
aw50
 0% [ 0 ]
barrett
 0% [ 0 ]
beretta
 0% [ 0 ]
binoculars
 0% [ 0 ]
bomb
 0% [ 0 ]
bomb defuse
 0% [ 0 ]
c4
 0% [ 0 ]
claymore
 0% [ 0 ]
cobra20mm
 0% [ 0 ]
cobraFFAR
 0% [ 0 ]
colt45
 0% [ 0 ]
concussion grenade
 0% [ 0 ]
desert eagle
 25% [ 1 ]
dragunov
 0% [ 0 ]
flash grenade
 0% [ 0 ]
frag grenade
 0% [ 0 ]
g3
 0% [ 0 ]
g36c
 0% [ 0 ]
hindFFAR
 0% [ 0 ]
humvee50cal
 0% [ 0 ]
m1014
 0% [ 0 ]
m14
 25% [ 1 ]
m16
 0% [ 0 ]
m21
 0% [ 0 ]
m4
 0% [ 0 ]
m40a3
 0% [ 0 ]
m60e4
 0% [ 0 ]
mp44
 0% [ 0 ]
mp5
 25% [ 1 ]
p90
 0% [ 0 ]
remington700
 0% [ 0 ]
rpd
 0% [ 0 ]
SAW
 0% [ 0 ]
Skorpion
 0% [ 0 ]
usp
 0% [ 0 ]
uzi
 0% [ 0 ]
Winchester 1200
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
KILLJEZZA
Supreme Awesomeness
Supreme Awesomeness
KILLJEZZA

Best gun in Cod4 Empty
PostSubject: Best gun in Cod4   Best gun in Cod4 I_icon_minitime20/12/2008, 1:30 pm

which is the best gun in cod4

Assault Rifles

M16A4
The m16 isn't an easy rifle to use but it's a nasty gun in the right hands. You get this gun early in the game so it wouldent hurt to become familiar with it. This gun really shines at long range fighting, keep your distance and you will out damage almost any other gun. Close range isn't bad for the m16, but its not a forgiving gun, miss your initial burst up close and you will find yourself at the spawn menu.

AK-47
The AK is a great all around rifle, but its one of the hardest to control. It has high damage, and pretty good range. When it comes to shooting through walls no gun can keep up with the damage and penetration of the AK. The AK-47 has a lot going for it but it is one of the hardest guns to control recoil wise. If you full auto this gun you literally have to aim at the guys feet for the bullets to hit them. Not an easy gun but definitely worth learning.

M4 Carbine
The good old M4, the best all around assault rifle. Most people use this gun because it deals good damage, solid range, and the recoil isn't to bad. I highly recommend this rifle if your new to cod4. You can full auto this gun and it remains relitively easy to control just pull down a bit, newer players should stick to bursting. It is one of the most popular cod4 guns for good reason, once you get to level 10 make a kit with this gun and you wont regret it.M4 Carbine Guide

G3
High damage semi-auto rifle, shoots as fast as you can click. Good at close range if you have crack-head fingers, its mostly used for mid-long range picking though. Since its semi auto i wouldn't recommend playing at the head of offense with this gun. Its difficult to pick up multi kills with a semi auto weapon at close range so i would try to sit back or flank with this gun.

G36c
This gun is difficult to handle. Full auto is a no no with the G36 even zoomed in its got some nasty kick back. Small bursts are the way to go with this gun, single shots seem to do best.

M14
Like the G3 if you have fast fingers this gun is nasty up close. If your not at close range this gun needs to be zoomed in a lot, and it has a small clip size. Making it difficult to be offensive with this rifle. Not bad as far as cod4 guns go, just keep the fights really close or really far away.

MP44
wtf a WW2 gun? I know right... A decent gun, reminds me of the AK but with a slower rate of fire. Decent but theres better guns out there.

Side Arms

M9
One of the better pistols. It has a good sized clip and plenty of stopping power. A good pistol for snipers who are going to need some extra help up close.

USP .45
A solid pistol with enough bullets to finish off some one you've damaged with your main gun, or take out some one fresh after primary weapons is out of ammo. A little low on the damage side.

M1911 .45
This pistol has a small clips size but does good damage. Its pretty inaccurate when your not zoomed in though.

Desert Eagle
This gun is pretty much bad assed. Small clip size but makes up for it with a strong punch, usually kills in only a few shots. Takes a while to unlock but its accurate and high damage.

Golden Desert Eagle
The pimped out version of the deagle. Same thing, with a little bit higher damage. Takes a long time to unlock this cod4 gun. You have to reach level 55, or steal it off of Mr.Ts neck.

MP5
The best over all SMG, I would even go so far as to say that the MP5 is the best over all weapon in cod4. This weapon maintains good acuracy while moving and even when unzoomed, which is great for close 1v1s. The closer you are to your target the more damage this weapon does. Good for close to medium range, forget about long range it takes twice as long as usual to kill with this weapon from far away. The coolest thing about this weapon is most of the time you don't need to burst, full on auto is the way to go.
MP5 Guide

Skorpion
The fast rate of fire on this weapon allows you drop some one quick. The problem is the clip size on this small, coupled with the high rate of fire means your going to have to reload a lot. Multi kills are going to be difficult with this weapon so be careful if you plan on using it for offense.

Mini-Uzi
You can be pretty destructive with this SMG. Its got a 32 round clip and high rate of fire. Making it great for offense and multi kills. This weapon shines in close range, it doesn't have the reach of the MP5 but is still a great weapon.

AK-74u
In the AK-74u you have another amazing cod4 weapon. it has an insane rate of fire, but is very sporadic with high recoil and bullet spread. It feels more like a shot gun than an SMG. Doesn't have much range but there aren't many guns in cod4 that can keep up with it in close quarters.

P90
Another quality SMG. The giant clip size on this weapon alone will win you a few gunfights in a round. the gun deals out decent damage and has an alright range. Good for close quarters maps where you have no time to reload between kills.

Light Machine Guns

M249 SAW
This weapon is best used for defense, even then the gun is extremely inaccurate even when zoomed. You have to count on the volume of lead it puts out to get kills rather than aiming.

RPD
Not bad for a LMG, tight bullet spread and kills in a few shots. A great gun for wall kills. Try not to get too aggressive with this weapon.

M60E4
The only thing these LMGs have to offer is that they can make it rain bullets, you have to hope thats enough to kill your opponent. These weapons just aren't that effective at taking or hold positions. They are loud inaccurate and you cant move when you shoot them.

Shot Guns

W1200
The good old shot gun. Nothing beats it at close range, but you will have trouble moving from one area to another. This weapon is best used for camping right next to a door way or objective.

M1014
Same as the W1200 but this one shoots faster giving you a larger margin for error. don't try to get offensive with it, when its time to move you will be better off with your pistol.

Sniper Rifles

M40A3
This cod4 weapon is alright. Its weak for a sniper rifle most of the time if you don't get a head shot you wont get the kill with this gun. The accuracy is decent but feels off at long range.

M21
Semi auto and very inaccurate(for a sniper rifle). This gun is better for close range than it is for long.

Draganov
Again accuracy for semi auto to the point where the gun is so inaccurate you might as well use an assault rifle.

R700
High damage and very accurate what every cod4 weapon should be. The only draw back to this weapon is the small clip size, but thats not to important in a sniper rifle any ways. If you can manage to tag some one any where with this gun its usually a kill. If you are going to snipe this is the gun you should use.

Barrett .50cal
The big one, semi auto and deals out one hit kills. Accuracy is a small issue. A gun that kills in one shot is nothing without consistency. Every once in a while a dead on shot will skim by someone. Be careful when taking your second shot the gun becomes very hard to handle. Space out your shots to try and decrease recoil. Overall the barrett is a good rifle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.revenge-is-sweet.co.cc
TheSide
loved.
loved.

Best gun in Cod4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best gun in Cod4   Best gun in Cod4 I_icon_minitime20/12/2008, 1:43 pm

Hmmm yeah true overall M14, best gun by far, one shot headshots too.But really the hwole sniper section is a load of shit. By saying a sniper is inaccurate is saying that either A. you're to dumb to hold shift or you're dumb enought o not take your time and/or shoot continuosly, which is stupid. Treat the sniper rifles liek waht they are, a precision instrument. Take your time, don't keep shotting continously if it's a semi automatic. Oh and also. STOPPING POWER! Every sniper should have stopping power unless using the barret because it ensures an almost constant single shot kill! Grrr sniper nubs
Back to top Go down
KILLJEZZA
Supreme Awesomeness
Supreme Awesomeness
KILLJEZZA

Best gun in Cod4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best gun in Cod4   Best gun in Cod4 I_icon_minitime20/12/2008, 1:46 pm

yeah, snipers are a bit gay. i like sub machine guns they own everything!
Back to top Go down
TheSide
loved.
loved.

Best gun in Cod4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best gun in Cod4   Best gun in Cod4 I_icon_minitime20/12/2008, 1:50 pm

You like snipers cause you don't know how to use them....
Back to top Go down
KILLJEZZA
Supreme Awesomeness
Supreme Awesomeness
KILLJEZZA

Best gun in Cod4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best gun in Cod4   Best gun in Cod4 I_icon_minitime20/12/2008, 1:51 pm

mate im good with snipers ive got a 29 skill streak with sniper
Back to top Go down
TheSide
loved.
loved.

Best gun in Cod4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best gun in Cod4   Best gun in Cod4 I_icon_minitime20/12/2008, 1:54 pm

Haha ye tyou complain about them. And how? You got what? a shot with every bullet int he clip?
Back to top Go down
KILLJEZZA
Supreme Awesomeness
Supreme Awesomeness
KILLJEZZA

Best gun in Cod4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best gun in Cod4   Best gun in Cod4 I_icon_minitime20/12/2008, 1:58 pm

no you get other peoples guns. lol its kind of a misstatement i got the 29 kill streak with a sniper but half of it was with the p90.
also you could do it if you had the double weapon thing you could have both different snipers.
Back to top Go down
TheSide
loved.
loved.

Best gun in Cod4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best gun in Cod4   Best gun in Cod4 I_icon_minitime20/12/2008, 2:07 pm

Yeah i know, so basically you got 15 or so kills with the sniper, which ive doen too
Back to top Go down
KILLJEZZA
Supreme Awesomeness
Supreme Awesomeness
KILLJEZZA

Best gun in Cod4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best gun in Cod4   Best gun in Cod4 I_icon_minitime20/12/2008, 2:11 pm

yeah i know but still i think some sniper guns are ok. its just like your stile!
Back to top Go down
TheSide
loved.
loved.

Best gun in Cod4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best gun in Cod4   Best gun in Cod4 I_icon_minitime20/12/2008, 2:15 pm

I like all types of guns, ie. I like some guns the best but don't think any genre or vcateogry of gun is better than another because of tehir diffeerent uses
Back to top Go down
clanwolf
spammer man!
clanwolf

Best gun in Cod4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best gun in Cod4   Best gun in Cod4 I_icon_minitime20/12/2008, 4:49 pm

would u count the claymore as a gun
Back to top Go down
clanwolf
spammer man!
clanwolf

Best gun in Cod4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best gun in Cod4   Best gun in Cod4 I_icon_minitime20/12/2008, 4:50 pm

ha i havnt even played it but with wat i no about the desert in real life i woudnt wont 2 be in 20ms of that thing
Back to top Go down
clanwolf
spammer man!
clanwolf

Best gun in Cod4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best gun in Cod4   Best gun in Cod4 I_icon_minitime20/12/2008, 4:54 pm

wait wat i said before about the claymores being a gun wat binoculars and are these guns i mean

Airstrike

Artillery

at4

aw50

beretta

binoculars

bomb

bomb defuse

c4

claymore
Back to top Go down
TheSide
loved.
loved.

Best gun in Cod4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best gun in Cod4   Best gun in Cod4 I_icon_minitime20/12/2008, 5:11 pm

hahahh waht about every other gun that could ri[ your skull apart?
Back to top Go down
clanwolf
spammer man!
clanwolf

Best gun in Cod4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best gun in Cod4   Best gun in Cod4 I_icon_minitime20/12/2008, 5:13 pm

y nit add ur head and balls y there on the topic of binoculars i should of voted 4 that
Back to top Go down
TheSide
loved.
loved.

Best gun in Cod4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best gun in Cod4   Best gun in Cod4 I_icon_minitime20/12/2008, 5:15 pm

there aren't even binoculars in cod4 wtf?
Back to top Go down
clanwolf
spammer man!
clanwolf

Best gun in Cod4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best gun in Cod4   Best gun in Cod4 I_icon_minitime20/12/2008, 5:15 pm

than y did lucas put it up there
Back to top Go down
TheSide
loved.
loved.

Best gun in Cod4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best gun in Cod4   Best gun in Cod4 I_icon_minitime20/12/2008, 5:34 pm

He copied and pasted everything to do with these polls hes doing
Back to top Go down
clanwolf
spammer man!
clanwolf

Best gun in Cod4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best gun in Cod4   Best gun in Cod4 I_icon_minitime20/12/2008, 5:39 pm

o ok 2 get more ahead
Back to top Go down
TheSide
loved.
loved.

Best gun in Cod4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best gun in Cod4   Best gun in Cod4 I_icon_minitime20/12/2008, 5:44 pm

Yeah dude why else would he? It's not like he enjoys having us talk about it
Back to top Go down
clanwolf
spammer man!
clanwolf

Best gun in Cod4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best gun in Cod4   Best gun in Cod4 I_icon_minitime20/12/2008, 5:47 pm

he just like saying loocked and deleting our messages and jezza u fail we beating admin
Back to top Go down
TheSide
loved.
loved.

Best gun in Cod4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best gun in Cod4   Best gun in Cod4 I_icon_minitime20/12/2008, 7:18 pm

haha true
Back to top Go down
clanwolf
spammer man!
clanwolf

Best gun in Cod4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best gun in Cod4   Best gun in Cod4 I_icon_minitime20/12/2008, 7:19 pm

we beating both no hahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
TheSide
loved.
loved.

Best gun in Cod4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best gun in Cod4   Best gun in Cod4 I_icon_minitime20/12/2008, 7:22 pm

Ayyyy HAHAHAHAHA alright but yeah dude the best gun is actually the M14
Back to top Go down
clanwolf
spammer man!
clanwolf

Best gun in Cod4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best gun in Cod4   Best gun in Cod4 I_icon_minitime21/12/2008, 3:25 am

u going 4 a american gun how sad although i voted 4 a pistol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best gun in Cod4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best gun in Cod4   Best gun in Cod4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best gun in Cod4
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next